January was a month of business.
Activities filled up the sphere.
The plans from November's engagement, carried over the months from last year.
We will marry this Valentine's special.
There is still much to do; this I fear.
At the end of the day, the only thing I can say is "we've married," and shout out with cheer!
January escaped my blog.
I'm not sure HOW the fiendish month which begats the year got away, but flee it did from my pen.
I have entries to write about Christmas, food allergy treatments, rehearsal frustrations, car sale plans, family engagements, book updates, decorating schemes and several cake trial entries--- the best of which I made a few days ago: Red Wine Red Velvet, but with a twist -- vegan and gluten free--- and I shall get to them.
First things first, though.
Somethings I try my best to keep in mind (and occasionally fail at doing so):
1) Never let anyone use your brain to sway your heart from what you know is the right thing for you to do.
2) Time passes: Deadlines will approach with a groan and leave with a moan whether you meet them or not.
3) The end of the world is exactly that: completely unrelated to any drama or malarky you may be currently experiencing.
4) Nobody's perfect. He's a nice guy, and probably the only one of his kind.
5) Take a break when you need it; the world will survive without you for the few moments it takes you to regain your sanity and composure.
6) If you fail colossally, don't worry -- failure is really SUCCESS! You wouldn't gain any new information if everything went perfectly all the time every time. Failure is what brings knowledge... besides, it's terribly human of you, and that's a lovely, lovely thing. :-)
7) Keep breathing.
More later, but that's all for now.
HUGS and LOOOOVE!!!